I have been on the phone with overstock for 43 minutes and counting, as usual I am on hold!!!! My hand is asleep from holding the phone and I am typing with one hand. I went through some of my phone records online ( I have Vonage, so I can see the list of all the calls I have made and the length of them.54minutes now I am in tears litterally!!
Katie from Illinois, Skittle somebody please pm me.
How on earth did you get a refund from this awful company!!!!!!!!
I actually just hung up now from talking to a supervisor and got absolutely nowhere, the same as last week, they will contact the wharehouse and I will recieve an email in 1-2 business days and still no refund!!!!
I can't believe I paid for a doll, I never got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
I am in shock, no refund and more waiting, she said they need more time, well it's been a month almost!!!!!!